I. Data stored by jobudaya.com:
1. jobudaya.com gathers data given by User only during posting job advertisement. Stored data include information about companyís name and description, first name and surname of contact person, address and phone numbers of the company.
2. jobudaya.com does not require from Users to give their age or birth date, account or credit card numbers, private phone numbers, permanent or temporary addresses.
3. jobudaya.com does not trade Usersí data given during posting process, or participate in it in any way.
II. Access to data
1. User has right to browse job advertisements posted by recruiting agencies or their representatives.
2. Recruiting agency or its representative has right to post a job advertisement, to edit and delete it.
3. Information about companies posting job advertisements on jobudaya.com is stored in correlation to a specific advertisement. Removal of all advertisements from a company results in deletion of all data about the company which may be stored on jobudaya.com website.
III. System logs
1. jobudaya.com website may gather information about Usersí Internet browsers, their IP addresses, connection periods, searched phrases, referred websites, and another technical data generated by tools essential to proper functioning of jobudaya.com website.
2. System logs are gathered and stored for administrative, technical, efficiency, statistic, marketing and ergonomic purposes.
2. Cookies are used by websites to remember Usersí preferences, and to provide customized search results of job advertisements published on jobudaya.com.
3. Cookies files do not contain any personal data of Users. It is not possible to identify User by Cookies files. Also, emails or passwords are not stored in them.
4. It is not possible to download anything from remote computer by using Cookies.
5. When Internet browser is closed, cookies files are immediately removed from Userís computer.
V. External and advertising websites, and data gathered by them.
2. jobudaya.com tries always to make sure that referred websites have similar high standards of personal data protection as well. However, the website is not responsible for any information User reveals on websites other than jobudaya.com.
VI. Data security
1. Advertising website, jobudaya.com, undertakes reasonable security efforts to prevent from any data loss, unauthorised access, exploitation, alteration or disclosure of any confided personal data. Passwords correlated with Userís account are stored in encrypted form which is impossible to decrypt.
1. The Owner of jobudaya.com website does not take no responsibility for the content of job advertisements and errors which may occur, e.g. wrong emails, address or phone numbers. The person responsible for those errors is the advertisementís owner. Additionally, jobudaya.com is not responsible for displaying obsolete advertisements, unless it results from a failure or malfunctions in websiteís system.
VIII. Final resolutions