Terms and Conditions mentioned below define principles and the functioning of demo version of jobudaya.com. These rules define rights and obligations of Owner as well as Users.
Present regulation uses terms which have the following meaning:
jobudaya.com / Job board employment website which is owned by:
Administrator an entity who provides a service for Users. He is responsible for the content published on Job board and its proper functioning.
User a person browsing advertisements, using Job boards search engine, and replying to job offers of Recruiters.
Recruiter an entity who looks for an employee and who owns job advertisements he posted. He is responsible for the content he posted in Job board, correct addresses and telephone numbers, recruitment process and contact with User.
III. General principles
User has right to:
browse job advertisements
search job advertisements
contact with Recruiters
send resumes and CVs to Recruiters in response for their offers
contact with Administrator
Users agree that they will not:
violate any laws;
violate the Posting Rules;
post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
be false or misleading;
infringe any third-party right;
distribute or contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
distribute viruses or any other technologies that may the interests or property of other users;
impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Njobsboard;
copy, modify, or distribute any other persons content without their consent;
use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Njobsboard and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
IV. Limitations and responsibility
1. Administrator of jobudaya.com is not responsible for the content published by third parties.
2. Administrator of jobudaya.com does not participate in recruiting process.
V. Intellectual property
1. Every company name, domain name or other commercial content used in job advertisements in jobudaya.com website belong to the owner of the job advertisement.
VII. Final provisions
1. Terms and Conditions can be changed by Administrator anytime. The change may include a few articles, or even the entire document. New or corrected Terms and Conditions becomes valid in the same moment when its published on the website.
2. User confirms he is familiar with regulations of current Terms and Conditions.